Giveaway results in the final part of this video
- First book: Abhimanyu Vishwakarma–
- Second book: 456bpa–
- Third book: Web-eando–
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Soon more surprises
For the reason of our fifth anniversary, we will give away three books of computational fluid dynamics our subscribers.
To participate you must:
1. Be subscribed to our YouTube channel: CFD.NINJA
2. Give like and write a comment in this video: Centrifugal Pump
The list of winners will be published on May 29
1. Computational Fluid Dynamics: A Practical Approach by Ph.D. in Fluid Mechanics Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm Sweden, Jiyuan, Yeoh Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering (CFD) University of New South Wales Sydney, Guan Heng, et al.
2. Computational Methods for Fluid Dynamics
by Joel H. Ferziger and Milovan Peric
3. An introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics
by Versteeg and W. Malalasekera
Subscribe to our YouTube channel CFD.NINJA to receive information on videos, tutorials and more gifts.
- To participate you must subscribe and comment the video until May 28 (2019)
- We will communicate with the winners through the comments they left in the video.
- All books will be delivered through Amazon
- Only one comment per person
Follow us on Twitter: